Rebuilding communities … together
Disaster Aid Australia:
- Was founded as a project of the Rotary Club of Endeavour Hills.
- Has members/volunteers from across Australia.
- Respond to disasters with the supply of humanitarian aid in the with ‘Smart Aid’ to the affected communities and/or individuals until the needs are reasonably addressed.
- Responds to the disaster of contaminated water with ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ by providing SkyHydrants to schools and communities
- Train volunteers in administering humanitarian relief and aid;
- Provide education and training in aspects of disaster relief to individuals, community groups, businesses, schools and other organisations; and
- Work in partnership on humanitarian projects funded by other organisations, including Rotary clubs and Rotary districts.
Interested groups within Rotary are encouraged to contact Disaster Aid Australia if they would like to discuss becoming involved in our ‘Smart Aid’ or ‘Safe Water for Every Child’ initiatives.